May is a pilgrimage month in the Philippines.
Its a tradition to visit the different
Catholic Churches. These pilgrimmage sites are easily
accessible if you stay at the furnished apartment
Novaliches, in Quezon City Philippines.
1. Our Lady of Manaoag is located in Pangasinan.
It is famous because the shrine had been their for more
than 300 centuries. Many people visit the site to
say “thank you” and ask for many things – the same way you
ask your mother for many things.
My friends and I typically leave from the
vacation apartment for rent in Novaliches, Quezon City
in the Philippines at 4.00 a.m. taking the NCLEX Route.
We usually arrived on site at around 7a.m. just in
time to attend the Holy Mass and finish our Pilgrimage.
There are lots of restaurants surrounding the area for
At that time my friend was studying for the bar exams,
she needs to take the local and international exam.
She is asking the help of the Blessed Mother to help
her answer the questions so she can help many people.
She found the exams tough, but she passed the
2. Our Lady of the Holy Rosary Shrine – is located at the
Sto. Domingo Church, famous for its ancient art. Our Lady of
the Holy Rosary is also known as our Lady of La Naval.
It is recorded in the Philippine History, that when the
Philippines was about to be invaded by the Dutch, both
Spanish and Filipino soldiers fought to defend the
islands, while the women, children and old people pray
at Church 24/7 the whole time the battle is going on.
The Spanish and Filipino fleet though outnumbered won
sea battle. To this day, the commemoration is celebrated
At Sto. Domingo, the relics of St. Thomas Aquinas and
St. Ambrose the Great, known as Doctors of the Church,
famous for their teachings about Theology and Philosophy
are enshrined here too. Students ask the intercession
of the saints for difficult Philosophy and Theological Exams,
which comes in as an oral exam and written exam.
I was with another group of friends when we visited
our Lady of the Holy Rosary. We left the
vacation apartment in Novaliches at 10.a.m.
and arrived at 12.00 Lunch time, in time for
the Lunch time Mass. We just ate at the nearby
3. Our Lady of Mt. Carmel
Our Lady is housed in the Church under
the care of the Carmelite Monks.
Our Lady’s shrine is at the right part of
The uniqueness of the shrine is the
silence and peaceful atmosphere when
you come inside the Church.
Many saints who visited the Philippines
visited and greeted our Lady here.
When I visited this shrine, I was with
my family. We left the 5 BR furnished
apartment in Novaliches at 11 a.m.
We ate first and arrived at 3 p.m.
My mother went for confession there, which
made her feel better before a delicate
She told me that she was braver to face
the knife and the injections after the
Sacrament of Confession and the Anointing
of the Sick. Though Stage 4 cancer, she
survived four more years after.
4. Our Lady of Antipolo
This is a nice place located at the
heart of Antipolo.
Our Lady of Antipolo are specially
for those who travel abroad.
Thus, many people going to another
country visit this place.
When I visited this place, I was with
friends who are mothers – we were five then.
If you will be coming in from the
transient house in Novaliches Quezon City
from Manila, you can leave early at around
6.30 a.m., when the train opens, and get
down to Cubao to take a connecting train
to Purple Line and go down at Santolan, and
take another UV Express short ride to
the Shrine. You will be arriving
there at around 7.00 a.m.
The Holy Mass is celebrated every hour.
5. Edsa Shrine. The Blessed Mother always plays a significant role
in the Philippines, because every government
uprising we ordinarily have – we
asked for her intercession to keep both sides
safe as much as possible to settle their
differences. The most famous was Edsa I when
many families are divided because they support
The Edsa had been commemorated to thank the
- Christmas is almost here at the Furnished Apartment in Novaliches
- How to Manage Stress During Christmas Time at the Holiday Rented House in Novaliches
- How to go to Hundred Islands at the Vacation House in Novaliches Using a Private Transportation Hired Van
- Places for Night Outs this Christmas
- How to Go to Hundred Islands from the Furnished Apartment in Novaliches
Quezon City Tourist Spots
- Beauty Travel Tips
- Christmas in the Philippines
- Corporate Housing
- Furnished Apartment
- Manila Tourist Spots
- North Luzon Tourist Spots
- Philippines Festivities and Celebrations
- Philippines Food
- Philippines Fresh Markets
- Philippines in Rainy Season
- Philippines Itinerary
- Philippines Summer Time
- Philippines Summer Vacation Lent
- Philippines Top Tourist Spot
- Philippines Tour Itinerary Day to Day from your Furnished Apartment Novaliches 09175623143
- Philippines Tourist Spots – Undiscovered
- Philippines Transportation
- Philippines Vacation Rentals
- Philippines Warm Holidays Movies To Watch
- Quezon City No Work Days
- Quezon City Tourist Spots
- South of Philippines Tour
- Tour Plan in Quezon City
- Tour Plan Philippines
- Travel Tips Rainy Season
- Travel Warnings
- Undiscovered Tour Spots in the Philippines
- Vigan Longganisa